There is one thing I am sure you and I have in common: we’re both really busy. I’d even bet, that if given the choice of money or more hours in the day, we would choose to have more time. Am I right?
In between trying to be a good daughter, student, wife, mom, entrepreneur, friend, and occasional party planner, it can feel like there isn’t a lot of time to put serious thought into what you'll wear each day. So many of us rely on our trusty skinny jeans and our favorite blouse and call it good, but then we walk around apologizing for how we look or embarrassed that we wore this exact same outfit last week.
The good news is that by just spending five minutes sifting through your closet, you could walk away with a plan for a week’s worth of outfits. Then you can be sure you won’t be repeating that same jeans-and-a-top uniform, not to mention feel more confident when you look in the mirror.
Follow these simple steps:
01. Think about your week and what you have planned. What type of meetings lie ahead? Do you have a date coming up? Are you hosting a brunch this weekend?
02. Check the weather. You definitely want to feel comfortable and ready for the elements as well as look great.
03. Make sure all of your clothes are back from the dry cleaner and/or washed (well, as much as possible!)
04. Start laying out your foundation. Plan for:
• two blazer and shirt
• two blouse
• pairs of pants and a kurung
This way, you are ensuring variety in your outfits. When choosing your dresses, try to make sure they are different in color, pattern or fabric. Repeat this step for your skirt and pants. From there you will already have almost six of your outfits planned. For your seventh outfit, pick the foundation you feel more confident in (dress, skirt or pants).
05. Select your tops for your skirts and pants.
06. Accessorize and choose your shoes. When in doubt keep it simple. Gold, silver, black, white, and nude are always safe bets.
07. Select a cardigan, blazer, or denim jacket for each outfit if you think you might be cold in the office or at a restaurant.
08. Hit the snooze button one more time because you don’t have to worry about what you’re wearing.
Outfit Of The Day:
1. On Monday wear Red!
2. Tuck in your statement blouse for a more refined look in the workplace
3. Stripes, printed are perfect way to hype up your Wednesday
4. Because basic never been boring, its always complete your long Thursday
5. Yes, its Friday. Dress up as you going to party after work!
Article Credit : VerilyMag.com